A takes up/ makes up/ accounts for/ comprises/ constitutes/ occupies/ covers + % of the total
E.g. Female workers constitute/ comprise the majority of the labor force.
A consists of/ be made up of
E.g. The committee consists of ten members.
注意：consist of 和 constitute无被动表达
Be divided into; be grouped into
Groups; categories; items; parts; portions; segments
(多)almost all; the vast majority of; the majority of; most; quite a lot of
(少)only a few/ a little; a small number of; a handful of; a minority of
Exceed; surpass; outpace; outnumber
E.g. 1) The number of TV audiences exceeded that of radio listeners after 12.00 at noon.
2) The production of CFC-12 surpassed that of CFC-11 in 1989.
3) Men outnumbered women in higher education in 1988.
1. 10% of the young people get online in their office.
2. There are 10% of the young people who get online in the offices.
3. The people who get online in their offices take up 10% of the total.
4. The percentage of the people who get online in their offices is 10%.
1. 25 out of the 225 young people get online in their offices.
2. A tenth of the young people get online in their offices.
3. Only a few/ a minority of the young people get online in their offices.
According to the chart, it is obvious that the + (形容词最高级)components is A, which accounts for m%(第一大值)of all. B is the next largest part/ proportion with n%(第二大值)and followed by C (x%.有可能的话写第三大值)。 The above three items take up about a%(前三大值的总和)of the total。。。
By contract, D,E,F make up a small percentage of the total... Which are p%, q% and r% respectively. / The remaining y% goes to D,E,F which account for p%, q% and r% respectively.